Friday, March 7, 2014

It was a beautiful day to.... Paint

On a day where I should have gone riding I decided to paint a set of bars for one of my bikes.  I will kick myself now because tomorow will be cold once more.  I had thought of leaving these bars bare metal, but I am unable to leave anything alone.  I am constantly changing things on my bikes or having things changed for me.  I am making a late New Years resolution right now to stop this foolishness and get back on the saddle... Just as soon as I finish building my 40/41. Ha!



This one is being painted by a very talented friend of mine.  It was a barn find that will soon be making its way to Colorado for a much anticipated ride over Pearl Pass.


Before above and in progress below.







A day of paintwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment